職位空缺 JOB VACANCY
The Green Earth is looking for team mate who is interested in environmental education and campaigns in Hong Kong.
1. Project Officer / Senior Project Officer (contract)
- Coordinate and implement outreach education programme in schools and in the community, and perform education programmes to promote waste reduction in large-scale activities.
- Assist and implement fund-raising events and programmes of the organization
- Outreach to different partners to promote waste reduction, clean recycling and nature conservation
- Prepare educational materials, publicity materials and publications to promote relevant green messages
- Perform promotion and publicity for assigned projects through media liaison and digital marketing communications
- Handle other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Passionate about making a difference on the environment. Believe the vision and mission of The Green Earth (http://greenearth-hk.org)
- At least 1 year of working experience*, preferably in the relevant fields such as recreation event coordination, environmental protection, community project coordination, etc.
- University Degree or equivalent
- Good command on both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good communications skill. Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
- Knowledge of social media platform. Graphic design and video editing skills will be an advantage
- 40 working hours per week (irregular working on Sat, Sun & public holidays)
*Fresh graduate can also submit the application, and state their related academic qualifications and experience in participating in environmental works
1-year Contract. Renewal will be considered based on performance and requirements of new projects.
Interested candidates please submit your cover letter, full resume with current and expected salary via email (email@example.com) by 30 Sep 2019.