職位空缺 JOB VACANCY
The Green Earth is looking for team mates who are interested in promoting green practices in different outdoor events in Hong Kong.
Project Officer / Senior Project Officer (one-year contract)
- Coordinate and implement environmental education programmes including waste reduction in outdoor events, nature conservation education and trail maintenance volunteer activities, etc
- Promote waste reduction and other green practices to organizers and participants of outdoor events
- Outreach to different partners to promote waste reduction, clean recycling and nature conservation
- Prepare educational materials, publicity materials and publications to promote relevant green messages
- Develop volunteer team to support various outdoor activities
- Perform promotion and publicity for assigned projects through media liaison and digital marketing communications
- Handle other ad hoc duties as assigned by supervisor
- Passionate about making a difference on the environment. Agree with the vision and mission of The Green Earth (http://greenearth-hk.org)
- At least 1 year of working experience, preferably in the relevant fields such as environmental protection, community project or event coordination
- Outgoing, sports/outdoor activity lover
- University Degree or equivalent
- Good command on both written and spoken Chinese and English
- Good communications skill. Able to work independently
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Processing
- Knowledge of social media platform. Graphic design and video editing skills will be an advantage
- 40 working hours per week (irregular working on Sat, Sun & public holidays)
Interested candidates please submit your cover letter, full resume with current and expected salary via email (email@example.com) by 20 Sep 2018.
Applicants who do not hear from us within two weeks after deadline may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information collected for recruitment purpose only.